Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday

adrian white

It’s almost the weekend! Tonight is “Indiana Jones” for movie night and tomorrow we've got a garage that needs to be cleaned and organized and an office that needs to be reorganized (anybody want to come help?).  I’m itching to paint something, but haven’t yet decided what to work on – if I can overcome my indecisiveness, I’ll be sure to share next week!

Insta-update

July collage

(@kaceyelias on Instagram)

Happy weekend!

Sincerely,

Kacey signature

1 comment:

  1. This post put a big smile on my face. Those are some handsome boys you have there! Love the Insta-update. Is that a program, or did you put it together? I saw the link to paper coterie's free My Life project (where you use your Instagram photos). I thought of you when I saw it. Here is the link: http://www.papercoterie.com/promo/summergrams/

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS