Friday, August 17, 2012

Insta-Friday

8-17-12 collage

Hey guys! It’s Friday and boy, am I glad! It’s been a long week.

I have been just terrible about taking pictures with my “real” camera lately, but thank goodness for my iPhone. At least I’ve managed to document a few of our adventures!

Next week, Wyatt starts preschool and for the first time in almost 7 years, I’ll have time to myself 3 mornings a week. I’ll probably spend the mornings crying for the first week, but after that I plan to get lots of projects completed around here!

Sincerely,

Kacey signature

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you guys all morning, really hope Adrian comes home with a smile on his face and there isn't anymore problems.
    Have a great weekend and try to enjoy some of that alone time next week after you're done crying and all ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS